Updated: Jan 2
Every new year one of the more popular searches on google is " What is the best workout program? " It seems like a pretty vague question, but ultimately what it means for most people is " What is the best workout program for me?".
This question can only be answered by first determining what results you are looking for and what resources you have access to ( which can become tricky during a pandemic ). I also think that a program that you are able to maintain ( not too difficult for your level of fitness ) or is too monotonous or boring is the right program for you! Some other important questions you need to ask yourself are:
1) What is my fitness level?
2) What equipment and space do I have?
3) Am I looking to build strength or cardiovascular capacity?
4) Will this program be mindful of pre-existing injuries and include modifications?
5) Is this program sustainable? or am I likely to drop out after a few days?
6) What type of learner am I ? is a written program sufficient or do I need visual representation of my program?
7) Who else has done this program? So I can gather more information about the program and find out if it is right for me?
If you are looking for a program through our CORE-FIX.COM website try out Anya's ( I'LL BE TONED FOR CHRISTMAS ) 30 DAY PROGRAM.